Ananta Power is a certified Class “A” electrical contractor providing integrated power solutions for commercial, industrial, institutional, and healthcare customers. We focus on four primary services:
- PROJECT RELATED SERVICES.
- Electrical Turnkey Solutions.
- Engineering Procurement and Construction Management.
- ELECTRICAL LAISONING FOR NEW & EXISTING FACILITIES.
- Drawing Approval.
- Charging Permission of Electrical Machine (Transformer, Motor, Generator, Lift).
- Switchyard Design & Execution for voltage level up to 33 KV.
- Sub Station and Power Distribution System Design & Execution for HV & MV System Resources for Process Plants, Commercial Complexes, Power Plant, Cement Plants, Refineries etc.
- Power Protection System design including Testing, Relay Setting Co-ordination.
- Earthing, Lighting, Lightning Protection System, Lighting Fixtures.
- OUR EXPERTISE
We are result driven and focused towards ensuring safe working environment, constant improvement in all processes and complying with all legal requirements.
Why Our Substation?
Ananta Power has many years of experience as main contractor for turnkey projects. Our Project Management staff of well-trained engineers and technicians have at their disposal effective systems for project management and follow up. This ensues dependable, technical, economical and time saving project handling at sites.
A typical delivery contract of transmission line by us:
- Site preparation.
- Approach Roads.
- Fencing around high voltage equipment, Isolators, Transformers,
- Station Earthing Equipment and surge protection.
The function of interior illumination is to provide human beings with an environment which contributes to their mental and physical well-being and prevents accidents. In addition, it should influence the mental state of the persons involved with the aim of achieving a higher degree of performance, combating premature fatigue and reducing errors. The choice of the right type of light sources and luminaires is therefore crucial for appropriate illumination in any industrial environment viz. factories, refineries, chemical/fertilizer plants, project sites etc.
Ananta Power offers an internationally accepted range of Industrial Lighting Luminaires, with features that ensure efficient lighting, lower capital and running costs, less power consumption and greater employee comfort. These luminaires meet the requirement of indoor and outdoor industrial situations when used with different varieties of lamps.